I had a busy week with the new batch of jumpsuits that finally arrived. I am so overwhelmed by the amazing response you gave me! They are almost sold out again... I am really working hard to make a new batch with more color happen. So I will run a test batch, I cannot wait to share it with you.
Click through the links to see what we read this week:
- How to dress awkward windows. (Emily Henderson)
-The fuzzy wuzzy seats some crazy ideas to steal.
- An interview by the single / mama / interior Hannah Crowell.
- I went to see this show at SF moma and it moved me (SF moma)
- An Artist’s Ornate Natural Hair Styles, Through the Eyes of a Legendary Photographer of black beauty. (The New Yorker)
- The Powerful Silence of the March for Our Lives. (The Atlantic)
- You’ve decided to delete Facebook but what will you replace it with? (The Guardian)
-Tile's inspiration (Sacramento street)
- Fun and Fearless Personality in a Century-Old Jacksonville Home (Design Sponge)
- Queen Elizabeth II’s Epic Easter Hats Through The Years (Huffington post)