We are looking for a pattern maker for our business in San Francisco to assist in creating patterns. Ideally, you will come to our studio to work. This role will exist for the duration of the project (ie. this is a short term role).
Happy French Gang is a small woman-run company based in the Bayview of San Francisco. We make garments and home decor in a sustainable way.
We are looking for a consultant pattern maker with the following capabilities:
- Work with the owner/manager of design to create new products for customers.
- Follow and interpret instructions to build patterns.
- Maintain files with measurements info.
- Capable of designing patterns off intermediate drawings or from existing samples.
- You can do all grading and tech pack.
- Manage the fit process to achieve desired contour and shaping.
- Ideally you have experience with plus sizes and undergarments.
Compensation depending on experience. The role will be part time and short term.
To be considered please submit a resume and samples of past work. Cover letters are appreciated, but not required. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org